It has happened! When I started joining the blogging community, I started seeing multiple blog post with blogger awards, which from what I found out, this has been going on for YEARS. I like how the blogger awards always allow someone to be nominated, but then to also carry on the torch and nominate someone else.
And I was nominated by Simply Megan Joy . Which if you haven’t checked out her blog, please do! She is a kindred spirit in her heart, and in her writing. A Christian blogger, she shares quotes, photography, her finds at thrifting, and much more.
So onto the award…
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. It is meant to honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Seven Little Known Facts About Myself
- I crochet, and have crocheted five blankets.
- My husband and I dated when he was 15 and I was 16, dated for eight years before we got married, and this year will be our 4th anniversary in September, 12 years together.
- I’m working on a Christian Fantasy series, wrote three novels in preparation, and started to begin the first book this year.
- In 8th grade, and my senior year of high school, I was a TLC tutor. This meant I helped elementary students with their homework.
- I graduated college in 2013 with a bachelor in Liberal Studies, and I completed my minor in Sociology.
- I was two classes away from completing a bachelor in Psychology before I changed my major.
- When I talk to or think about God, I feel a heat flood through my body. This has happened since I was 12, when I asked God to show me that He was there for me. I believe, it is the Holy Spirit.
Nominees for this award – Please Check Them Out Too 🙂
Rules for this award:
- Thank your nominator and share a link to their blog.
- Share seven fact about yourself that your readers may not know.
- Nominate at least 10 other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
What are somethings about yourself people don’t know? Leave it in the comments.
~T. R. Noble