What an honor to have been nominated this blog award!
Brittney from Southernlightsatlantanights is a beautiful blogger who shares beauty, fashion, and fitness posts (with a little mix of extra in between). She is active in the community, humorous on her twitter, Christmas loving all around, and someone I’m so blessed to have met on the blogosphere. Please check her out and support her, you won’t regret it 🙂 ❤
7 Facts About Myself
- I made a Chocolate Cream Pie last year after being inspired by one of my favorite movies, Julie and Julia. It was the first time I made one, and everything was from scratch. Took about 4 or more hours, made meringue for the first time as a topping too, which made me nervous since I wasn’t sure if I was making the egg whites stiff enough. (Turned out fine! But I don’t like things that taste like pudding, and this was similar haha!)
- Last month, I bought an adult size jump rope. I used to be able to jump rope all the time as a kid, and I would like to be able to get back to that. My first day I got the jump rope…I only did like…12 completions before being tired. One day, a few weeks afterward, I tracked my daily completions and I had over 400 by the end of the day!!
- My favorite color used to be purple, and now I’m more pulled towards blues and yellows. Though I still like certain shades of purple (like lilac)
- I LOVE reading books written for kids. I think children’s books have some of the most inspirational stories that we still need as adults.
- In saying that, one of my favorite kid books is, “You Are Special,” by my favorite Christian author.
- My favorite Christian author, probably author, of all time is Max Lucado. He is a Texas pastor, but has written so many books for kids and adults alike, as well as devotionals, and he even has his own Bible out. Mine is a NKJ version, but Lucado has so many pieces from previous works of his sprinkled alongside the pages with scripture.
- The book I am working on is inspired by an imaginary world I created when I was four, which was also the year I gave my life to Christ. One of the main reasons, I believe, this is what God has wanted me to do since I was young.
Check Out These Bloggers When You Get The Chance
My Nominations Are (I’m doing 10):
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post!
- They must include the rules & add the blog award as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people for the award! (Or, however many you want)
Thanks, everyone! No pressure for the nomination 🙂 and if you don’t have that many people to nominate, it’s completely okay!!
~T. R. Noble