The lovely Brittany has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. You guys need check out Brittany, if you haven’t already. Especially, if you like
(She also LOVES Christmas like me)
She is so positive, engaging in the community, and I’m so thankful to have gotten to become friends with her. Thanks for nominating me, Brittany!!
Onto the award.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma .
“An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
3 Facts About Yourself
- I discovered dark chocolate with coffee beans….OH SO YUMMY! It is my favorite kind of dark chocolate!
- I like staying up late just to catch the first rays of morning and hear the birds.
- I’m considering doing a side project of writing a devotional and publishing it on Amazon.
Brittany’s Five Questions
- What is your all time favorite scent (perfume, candle, apple pie, etc.)?I’m going to share both my favorite perfume scent and candle scent.
Perfume: Indian Jasmine (from the Body Shop) Jasmine can be a strong scent, but this one has a musky tone with hints of Jasmine. I love it!
Candle: Mulled Cider (from Walmart) It’s a warm apple cider scent, perfect for autumn scents, but I love it all year!!! I love this scent so much, when I first found it, for Christmas I got like five candles of it cause I asked everyone!!
2. If you could LIVE anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hmm, considering I’m looking for my fourth place to live in less than a year (that’s what happens when your husband is in the military, gets relocated, and then gets out), I would have to say a house in Ohio, preferably close to family and friends, where my husband and I can finally get settled. Traveling is nice and all, but for me, I’ve always been a home country girl. : )
3. How do you pamper yourself?
Face masks! Tony Moly products, love that brand. Panda under eye cooling stick. Pink rabbit face spray, and of course the face masks. I enjoy the damp cloth ones, but I also like the ones at Walmart. Peeling face masks or creams. I don’t do this every night, but I enjoy using my moisturizer, hydration, and some other night creams. Then, I find a cozy spot, and read a book. Currently reading the Biography of Anne Frank by Melissa Muller.
4. Team iPhone or team Android?
Actually, neither. I got the “new” Windows phone that came out in 2012, so my Nokia Lumia is going on 5 years old. I think it would be cool to have an iPhone, as I have a Mac, but I don’t see getting one due to price. It’s just not in the budget.
5. Would you ever go skydiving?
No. Not willingly at least haha!!
Best Blog Posts I’ve Done
Rules For Nominees
- Thank the person (people) who nominated you & link their blog(s).
- Name the creator of the award & link to their blog.
- Answer your nominators questions.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions.
- Share links to your bests posts.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
My Five Questions For You
- What is your favorite song lyric or poetry line?
- Do you prefer the morning, afternoon, or night and why?
- What is something simple that makes you feel happy?
- What is your favorite food or dessert?
- What is one thing you would like to improve on?
~T. R. Noble