UPDATE: AS OF 03/04/2020 ALL BLOGGERS HAVE BEEN LOOKED OVER! If you would like to submit your blog see the instructions below.
READ WHOLE POST BEFORE COMMENTING IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE!
A lot of people want to participate but do not read all of the instructions. Please save yourself some time and read the whole post before commenting. 🙂 I need more than a link.
IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN BLOGGER BUT NOT TEEN: I now have an option for Christian Bloggers who are not teens, see here.
Since making this post, I’ve received an unexpected amount of replies, so the criteria has been adjusted to fit what I am looking for.
I want to compile a post with a listing of Christian teen bloggers so other Christian teen bloggers have a good source to go to. I know a few already, but I wanted to open this up to you.
This is about finding community.
1. I am looking for blogs that talk about God and Christ and Christian topics (devotionals, scriptures, things Christians would deal with, etc). Where He is leading you.
Being a Christian but not talking about Christ does not mean you are a Christian blogger. You can be a Christian who blogs but not a Christian blogger. I am seeking Christians who write about Christian topics, scripture, God, Christ, your walk, devotions, etc. 90% of your blog or more, it needs to be evident.
2. I need a link to your blog. BUT KEEP READING!
3. I need you to leave me a DESCRIPTION of what your blog is about (this is what others will read about your blog). Somethings to consider when deciding what to write –
- What are the main topics you cover?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you want readers to take from your blog?
- If you need an example check out the first post of Christian Teen Bloggers I featured. 5 Christian Teen Bloggers | Spotlight
4. You will need at least 10 posts on your blog for me to have an idea of what your blog is about.
5. You MUST have posts that are current. At least up to the previous month. If I am looking at blogs to feature and your posts are two months or older, I will not feature your blog.
This is not about getting your name out there first when you do not have a blog properly set up, get your material out there first, and when you have a decent amount of posts, I suggest 20 (more variety) then come back and let me know. 🙂
I see a bunch of teen bloggers, especially newer ones and it always helps when we have peers. I didn’t have this as a teen, I want the teens in this community to have this group because it is important.
So, if you’re a Christian teen blogger (ages 13-19) give a shout out, and hey maybe in the comments you will get to know some others like yourself.
To be featured you must leave a comment and MEET CRITERIA.
If you are not showing up in the series, you may not have followed instructions.
If you have, and you are not seeing yourself listed either A. You did not meet the criteria I was looking for. or B. I have a lot of people who have applied, it takes time.
If you happen to know other Christian teen bloggers feel free to leave their links as well!
This does not mean they will get featured unless you leave a description for their blog as well. But leaving links helps those looking in the comments find new blogs too 🙂
If you only leave a link, you will NOT be featured, but I will allow comments with only links in this post.