I was nominated by Vivian from God’s Whispers Of Truth. Vivan is such a sweet sister of God. She shares on her blog how the Lord has used her trauma for His glory and fellowshipping with others.
I’ve done this award before, so my story on why I started Inside Cup will be shorter (see longer explanation here), and my advice will be new. 🙂
What Is The Blogger Recognition Award
As I found on another website, The Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers who appreciate the hard work, dedication and vast amount of hours we all put into each and every post, as well as keeping the website current and updated.
Why I started Inside Cup?
I started Inside Cup in 2016 because while I was working on a Christian book series, I wanted to reach believers, and knew a blog on WordPress would attract more people.
Two pieces of advice: (These will be for Christian bloggers, in particular)
- Do not be afraid to talk about Jesus on your blog.
- Do not be afraid to share with the world that you are not perfect. Meaning, do not only preach at people but help them see how God has helped you in your own life.
- Rules For The Nominees
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Monthly Scripture – (NLT) Psalm 90:02, “Before the mountains were born, before You gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, You are God.”
Community Prayer Requests | November– Join us in requesting prayer, praying for each other and lifting each other up.
Second Blog: Peeking Beneath