This post is updated, sometimes daily, please check-in for updates, answered prayers, and for continued prayer over the requests. Thank you!
Let’s work together on prayer by praying for each other and lifting up our needs.
Why We Need To Pray– Draw Closer To God, Draw Closer To The Community, See Answered Prayers
Here are the prayer requests/updates for the month of November
(NEW) My Grandma’s brother, Don. He is going into an 8 hr surgery and he is 79. Please pray for him.
(NEW) Victims of Hurricane Eta
(NEW) Leigh– Request For Health– “Please pray for my health. Both physically and mentally.” She also requests prayer for recovery as she is healing from surgery. Continued prayers for her brother and his eyes being opened to the truth of Jesus are welcomed.
Gail– Request For Prayer– “The gentleman who fell and broke his hip lost his battle with covid. daughter has used the word inconsolable several times to describe her mother’s condition. … Another lady in my group has a sister believed to having covid on top of needing a kidney. She just lost a sister to lung cancer this summer.”
Ruth – Request for strength and healing – “My dad is in the hospital. He has a lot of pain when he tries to walk. He’ll probably have to go to rehab when they release him.”
- She also requests, “Prayers for all the help and wisdom they need.” Her mother lives with her brother and sister in law. They can use continuous prayers.
Baby Finn | They lost their night time nurse. And there is no way they can do night time care and work. Currently, they will again have to take a financial loss. Please pray they can find a nurse soon!- Finn is now home and his parents need help. Keep praying and lifting this family up!! (Stay Up To Date– Finn’s Facebook Page
Fight For Fi- Little Girl, Sophia who has cancer. You can get updates on their Facebook page here.
Viv– Prayers for Mom’s recovering from stroke and herself– “Mama’s speech has taken a hard hit and my dad is her loving and committed caregiver presently. I continue to struggle with nerve damage on top of my other TBI issues.”
- Prayers for peaceful protests and protection for all
- Prayers as the tropical storms approach the United States
- Prayers for victims of the coronavirus, essential workers (their protection), that God uses this time to witness to sinners and bring His Bride closer to Jesus & God’s intervention that He provides knowledge, insight, and prevention. Prayers for students, parents, and children as new norms appear for schooling.
Tammy– Requests For Others–
- Prayers for my unsaved co workers Devon, Denise, Davica, Rawle, Nicole, Shawn, Anthony, Chris, Melissa, Tracey, Mark Navarro, Raymond, Matthew, Gregory, Jean- Paul, Kristie, Crystal, Jennifer, Kiron, Auron, Darel, Jason and many more in Jesus name for their salvation, deliverance.
- Jhamal for patience, wisdom, understanding, trust and peace.
- For my older sister and her spouse. He got laid off and is seeking to open a business. Prayers for guidance, wisdom, peace, trust and workmanship.
- For our brothers and sisters in China and India that are being persecuted for Jesus’ sake.
Olivia In Bolivia (Fellow Blogger and Missionary Friend) –Olivia has returned safely back to Bolivia! Continue to pray for protection against spiritual warfare. Continue to lift up Olivia and the Yoders, as well as for more staff for the children’s home. Stay Up To Date By Visiting Olivia’s Blog
Victoria- Request For Daughter- Prayers for my daughter Victoria who has a tumor removed (cancer) last week, she needs strength and God’s healing touch, she is also chronically ill as well.
My Mother In Law- Request for healing and answers- Thank you for continued prayers!– I am asking for your prayers that God ministers His truth to her. She has neuropathy. She struggles a lot. Please seek the Lord for answers and healing according to His will. Also, she let me know someone she knows found out they have cancer and will start treatment soon. Prayers for this woman, Carol, as well.
Sister In Christ Father In Law– Request for healing and peace– She let me know the family found out her father in law has stage 3 esophagus cancer.
Prayers for a friend needing assurance and peace. That she is encouraged to turn to Jesus.
A friend’s brother– Request for someone’s brother who has schizophrenia and he needs to be uplifted. The young man is making improvements and making choices that are helping him! Continue to lift up him and his family. It is still very hard on the family, and I’m sure him as well.
Little Boy “Ben” – Request for healing, protection, guidance, role models, love – This little boy needs prayer. He has a lot of scars from his past that has damaged him greatly, causing problems for him developmentally and with others. He needs male role models, who have great patience and endurance. Pray this boy does not fall for the system and pray for others just like him.
Vanessa– Request For Healing– Her father received news of cancer. Please lift up this family and that they are surrounded in the peace and assurance of the Lord. That the family, and especially her father, feels the Lord every single day and in everything.
Sue Love & Her Husband – Request against spiritual warfare and protection–Please ask that He reveals what is in the dark to the light. Sue requests strength, wisdom, discernment, hope, perseverance to endure what God has called her for. That she is able to trust God in her marriage. For the Lord’s conviction to be over the household.
My Request- Please pray for the guidance of the Lord’s hand. For His strength to be my encouragement. For His direction in my writing. Please pray for His hand as my husband prepares to graduate and that our assurance is in Jesus as we transition to a new situation. For my husband’s future job that this place of work would provide not only finances but also dental and medical. I ask for His hand on our household and finances. Please lift up my home church as well. My pastor and the congregation. For protection, guidance, and renewal.
Remember, to pray for the lost, for the body of Christ, leaders to be strengthened, our nation, and believers to draw closer to God. We have some fellow bloggers in ministries in Italy, India, and Indonesia please remember them.
Pray for the Lord’s hand resting upon those being abused, trafficked, locked in addiction, those who feel unloved, and those suffering from illness.
Pray for the widows, the fatherless, the poor, the hungry, and pray for your own walk with Christ.
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW:
- If God reached out to you during this month of prayer, please share how He reached you down below. Whether prayer was listed or not.
- If you would like your request listed (or don’t see it listed), please comment below and let me know. If you do not want to say details just say unspoken, and I will add it. God will know what the unspoken is.
Monthly Scripture To Ponder/Memorize From Psalm 85 – (NKJ) Psalm 85:12, “Yes, the LORD will give what is good; And our land will yield its increase.“