*Update Praise – because of my aunt’s fall the doctors realized something that otherwise would not have been noticed. My aunt has recovered since.
Prayer Request- Hi, all. My aunt fell and hurt herself. She’s in the hospital with 2 cracked ribs, fluid in the stomach, and more. Please pray for answers for the doctors, and healing.
Hey everyone, wanted to give a quick update about what has been going on behind the scenes.
Merging UnAshamed Into Inside Cup On Mondays
At the end of 2020, I started up my third blog (which became my second main one) UnAshamed Christian Housewife. The goal was to post topics catered to women and teen girls. Well, the year result came in and I didn’t like having posts not on Inside Cup, as this is my main blog. But more importantly, though I do have some posts that certainly would relate more to girls and women, my emphasis for ladies is we need to get into our Bibles and know how to study the right way. There are a ton of Bible studies I did on UnAshamed. I have shared a handful of those posts on here, but I really desired a way to merge back the two blogs.
So, the current plan is Mondays on Inside Cup I MIGHT have a post that is geared toward my UnAshamed Christian Housewife audience. This will allow me to start posting previous posts from UA. For UnAshamed, I have stopped posting. UA will still be up, it will not be deleted.
Big Plans For Inside Cup
The big goal I want to work on is to get at least 2 months ahead for Inside Cup. I already have all of the video recommendations for both Fridays and Sundays picked out, up to June. I just have to watch the videos and get the summary notes prepared. I’m already trying to plan out the ”Easter” posts for March and April.
I am leaving UnAshamed Christian Housewife up because if people just want those particular types of posts, I get it. Also, if you are subscribed to both Inside Cup and UA, while I appreciate it, if you want to just subscribe to Inside Cup, I understand. This will allow you not to see potential repetition on Mondays.
Pages Have Been Added / Updated
If you haven’t checked out the main page of Inside Cup for awhile, there may be some changes you have not see yet. I’ve added some pages (and privated a lot more.)
- Christian Topics/Series Covered– This is the mother catch all. If you are curious about various series I have done on the blog, topics I tend to discuss, this is where you need to go. I try to update the list weekly. It’s organized, scroller friendly, to help you find particular topics.
- Recommended Websites For False Teachers/Teaching– Since 2020, I’ve started to share some resources regarding false teaching. As I am not at the point yet to do a lot of research on particular topics or people, this page will help you find resources to do your own research. I also have a handful of playlists on particular false teachings to under you understand better. Such as, Prosperity Gospel/Word of Faith, NAR, and Progressive Christianity. I hope to add more playlists soon.
- T. R. Noble | About Me – My About Me got updated, some post links relating to my testimony and journey as a Christian are also available, including social media links, too.
- Theology | Good & Bad (What To Know) – This page is meant to be a little more narrow than my recommended websites for false teaching and much more narrow than my Christian Topics page. Christian Apologetic posts, False teaching posts, and some resources are available.
- Posts For Christian Bloggers Is Still Available – I will occasionally continue my Christian blogger series, but my blog has never been mainly focused on Christian blogging or bloggers. I think, perhaps, this was just a misconception.
If You Do Not Read To The End Of My Post – Here is what you might have missed
And I don’t blame you, that’s completely ok! I do have information at the bottom of every post. Usually when people comment and ask for information, it’s because they did not see the resources at the bottom.
- The Gospel Message is added to every post now. Hopefully, by and by, I will be able to also incorporate this into my old posts. You just never know who will read, and what they need to hear. I want the Truth to be available about Jesus.
- Links to my Gospel Challenge Quiz and post Why Did A Loving God Kill His Son are after the Gospel Message
- After the image of my new design – a cup and cookie – I have info that tends to get missed. If you’re unaware, here is what you can find.
- Monthly Scripture Pick
- As soon as the Community Prayer for the month is posted, the link is available
- Links for my other 2 blogs – UnAshamed and my personal blog, Peeking Beneath (though I do not typically write much over there as of now)
- Godly men and women I recommend – link available
- Some video playlists, for new believers, on false teaching, sermons and more
- Where you can find me on social media
All right, well, that’s pretty much the update.
Crazy to think it’s been 6 years since creating the blog, and in June it will be 6 years since my first post on the blog. Thank you all for following this blog and/or checking it out. I pray to keep growing in Christ and share His truth the way I am called to do in His word.
The Gospel Message– The Gospel message is good news, which means there’s bad news. We all are sinners and condemned. We all deserve the just punishment of God’s wrath. Christianity is unlike any other religion because we cannot earn our way into Heaven. God saw the weakness of man and his utter depravity. Yet, He showed us grace. Jesus, God, One Person of the Trinity, became God in the flesh, the God-Man. He was always perfect and sinless. And His humanity was perfected on the cross, living the full sinless life. He became our atonement sacrifice. Dying in our place, taking on the wrath of God upon Himself. He died on the cross, and He was resurrected because death could not hold Him. Jesus is the answer. We, as guilty sinners, need His blood to pay off our debt of sin. For all who put their faith in Him – meaning eyes are opened to the Gospel, we see ourselves as a sinner, we see the need for Christ, we desire our Savior, and we see the ugliness of our sin. Putting our faith in Jesus, we seek HIs forgiveness and repent from our sins, we turn away from our old way of life. We, through the work of the Holy Spirit, continue to become convicted of sin daily. Our eyes will never be the same again. We see things in a different light, and the truth of Christ affects how we live and serve Him. Christ tells us to count the cost. Salvation is a serious topic, it is not to be taken lightly. For a breakdown of this powerful message, understanding how Christ could be God and Man, why God required sacrifices, and more -please see: Why Did A Loving God Kill His Son? (Does God Hate?)
If you think you know the Gospel, check out these questions and see how prepared you are for the day someone might ask you why you believe: The Gospel Challenge (30 Question Quiz) – Are You Ready To Defend Your Faith?
Scripture To Memorize/Meditate On – (ESV) 1 Corinthians 1:18, “For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”
Community Prayer – Community Prayer – February ’22
Christian Topics/Series Covered
Personal Blog: Peeking Beneath
Second Blog: UnAshamed Christian Housewife
Godly Men & Women I Recommend: Link To List
Resources For False Teaching: Recommended Websites For False Teachers/Teaching
Video Playlist: Christian Questions, Topics, False Teachers, Insights
Video Playlist: New Christian Believer
Video Playlist: Understanding False Teachings
Video Playlist: Sermons To Grow From
Social: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
2 thoughts on “Blog Update | Merging Blogs, Current Schedule & Some Changes You Might Have Missed”
Your blog gives us all something for which to aim, both in organization and content. Thank you for writing quality posts to minister to others and exalt Christ!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, that’s so kind of you. I want to keep growing in giving resources and sharw the truth.
LikeLiked by 1 person