What beliefs are varying in America? What does it mean to read the Bible literally? What kind of theology is being pushed on the school system? And more in today’s video pick.
To encourage you to check out the video I’ve summarized the commentary by turning it into questions. If you would like the answers, please check out the video.
- What is the decline shown in America?
- What are other declines in belief?
- What does it mean to read the Bible literally within proper context?
- What gets redefined when people abandon the Bible?
- Why is the Bible not made up? What makes the Bible unique?
- What happened in the Church of England and how women are defined?
- How does this redefinition relate to the serpent’s lie of, “Did God really say?”
- How many genders does the Bible list?
- Why is it important to point people to truth and not delusion?
- What is the problem of changing “mother” to “birthing parent”?
- “Darkness promotes darkness.”
- How is secular theology, Marxism, being pushed in the national school system?
- What is the harm in redefining gender?
- What is the solar nebular system?
- With gas and dust what scientifically doesn’t really work?
- What is considered refreshing regarding an article on evolution, as a creationist?
- Death of whiteness – what does this article talk about?
- According to CRT, what does being white mean?
- If you are nonwhite, but against CRT, what does CRT consider you?
- What is a Jell-O fish?
Check Out: 80% of Americans get this wrong by Answers in Genesis
If the link below does not work, please click the link above.
The Gospel Message– The Gospel message is good news, which means there’s bad news. We all are sinners and condemned. We all deserve the just punishment of God’s wrath. Christianity is unlike any other religion because we cannot earn our way into Heaven. God saw the weakness of man and his utter depravity. Yet, He showed us grace. Jesus, God, One Person of the Trinity, became God in the flesh, the God-Man. He was always perfect and sinless. And His humanity was perfected on the cross, living the full sinless life. He became our atonement sacrifice. Dying in our place, taking on the wrath of God upon Himself. He died on the cross, and He was resurrected because death could not hold Him. Jesus is the answer. We, as guilty sinners, need His blood to pay off our debt of sin. For all who put their faith in Him – meaning eyes are opened to the Gospel, we see ourselves as a sinner, we see the need for Christ, we desire our Savior, and we see the ugliness of our sin. Putting our faith in Jesus, we seek HIs forgiveness and repent from our sins, we turn away from our old way of life. We, through the work of the Holy Spirit, continue to become convicted of sin daily. Our eyes will never be the same again. We see things in a different light, and the truth of Christ affects how we live and serve Him. Christ tells us to count the cost. Salvation is a serious topic, it is not to be taken lightly. For a breakdown of this powerful message, understanding how Christ could be God and Man, why God required sacrifices, and more -please see: Why Did A Loving God Kill His Son? (Does God Hate?)
If you think you know the Gospel, check out these questions and see how prepared you are for the day someone might ask you why you believe: The Gospel Challenge (30 Question Quiz) – Are You Ready To Defend Your Faith?
Scripture To Meditate On –(ESV) Colossians 1:15-16 – For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Community Prayer – January ‘23
Christian Topics/Series Covered
Personal Blog: Peeking Beneath
Second Blog: UnAshamed Christian Housewife
Godly Men & Women I Recommend: Link To List
Resources For False Teaching: Recommended Websites For False Teachers/Teaching
Video Playlist: Christian Questions, Topics, False Teachers, Insights
Video Playlist: New Christian Believer
Video Playlist: Understanding False Teachings
Video Playlist: Sermons To Grow From
Social: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
COMMENT RULES– Rules For Comments (Why Some May Not Appear)