A couple months back I shared an interview by Doreen Virtue on aliens, which was really interesting. See: ET’S Are Demons | Christian UFO Abduction Research (Doreen Virtue). I thought maybe recommending another resource covering the topic might be helpful. Answers in Genesis fills in this need today.
To encourage you to check out the video, I’ve summarized the video mostly through questions, while listing a few key points. If you would like the answers, please check out the video.
- Space aliens are popular in culture.
- ET – define?
- LGM- define?
- Flying Saucer – define?
- UFO – define?
- IFO – define?
- Is a flying saucer a UFO?
- What started the fascination with UFO’s and aliens?
- When did the term flying saucer first got coined?
- Why the rash of UFO reports?
- How does the power of suggestion relate to the year 1975?
- What does plural worlds mean?
- What is it called if you believe the earth is the center of the universe?
- How does plural worlds relate to Mormonism?
- What was the influence of Sputnik?
- How were crop circles started?
- If ET’s exist, where would they come from?
- Where did life from that planet came?
- What does this question lead to?
- What does unique mean?
- If people believe life is in other planets, do they often believe in creationism?
- What is SETI?
- Why do we keep going back to Mars?
- What is the importance of searching for water regarding other planets?
- Have we ever found liquid water in other planets?
- Have we ever found an earth-like planet?
- What is astrobiology?
- Did God create ET’s?
- What part of creation does God seem to have His attention on?
- Would ET’s need saved?
- What questions does this bring up?
- Key Point: If all of creation feels the effects of man’s sin, that includes planets, etc.
- What is the Drake Equation?
- What is the evaluation of the 7 terms?
- If one of the 7 term is zero what does that mean?
- Does science say we are alone?
- How do some people view UFO’s as a spiritual battle?
- How are occults connected to UFO’s?
Another interview you might be interested in – ET’S Are Demons | Christian UFO Abduction Research (Doreen Virtue)
Check Out: How Should Christians Feel About Aliens & UFOS? by Answers in Genesis
If the link below does not work please click the link above.
The Gospel Message– The Gospel message is good news, which means there’s bad news. We all are sinners and condemned. We all deserve the just punishment of God’s wrath. Christianity is unlike any other religion because we cannot earn our way into Heaven. God saw the weakness of man and his utter depravity. Yet, He showed us grace. Jesus, God, One Person of the Trinity, became God in the flesh, the God-Man. He was always perfect and sinless. And His humanity was perfected on the cross, living the full sinless life. He became our atonement sacrifice. Dying in our place, taking on the wrath of God upon Himself. He died on the cross, and He was resurrected because death could not hold Him. Jesus is the answer. We, as guilty sinners, need His blood to pay off our debt of sin. For all who put their faith in Him – meaning eyes are opened to the Gospel, we see ourselves as a sinner, we see the need for Christ, we desire our Savior, and we see the ugliness of our sin. Putting our faith in Jesus, we seek HIs forgiveness and repent from our sins, we turn away from our old way of life. We, through the work of the Holy Spirit, continue to become convicted of sin daily. Our eyes will never be the same again. We see things in a different light, and the truth of Christ affects how we live and serve Him. Christ tells us to count the cost. Salvation is a serious topic, it is not to be taken lightly. For a breakdown of this powerful message, understanding how Christ could be God and Man, why God required sacrifices, and more -please see: Why Did A Loving God Kill His Son? (Does God Hate?)
If you think you know the Gospel, check out these questions and see how prepared you are for the day someone might ask you why you believe: The Gospel Challenge (30 Question Quiz) – Are You Ready To Defend Your Faith?
Scripture To Meditate On –(ESV) Colossians 1:15-16 – For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Community Prayer – January ‘23
Christian Topics/Series Covered
Personal Blog: Peeking Beneath
Second Blog: UnAshamed Christian Housewife
Godly Men & Women I Recommend: Link To List
Resources For False Teaching: Recommended Websites For False Teachers/Teaching
Video Playlist: Christian Questions, Topics, False Teachers, Insights
Video Playlist: New Christian Believer
Video Playlist: Understanding False Teachings
Video Playlist: Sermons To Grow From
Social: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
COMMENT RULES– Rules For Comments (Why Some May Not Appear)