Someone needs to say it.
Check out my Rules For Comments (Why Some May Not Appear).
I really appreciated what Allie had to say in this video.
To encourage you to check out the video, I’ve summarized the video through mostly questions. If you want to hear the answers, please check out the video.
- In a previous video, Allie discusses an idol people have made.
- Allie begins to start to talk about today’s topic at 8 mins 40 seconds, if you don’t want to hear about the issue that happened previously.
- Who is Dylan Mulvaney?
- How is his Days of Girlhood offensive to women?
- Why does Allie believe in satire?
- How are women getting erased by the transgender movement?
- “A grown man… represents a caricature.” – Allie Beth Stuckey
- “A man cannot figure out femininity.” – Allie Beth Stuckey
- Those who had dis-transitioned and thought about suicide, what do they say were the roots of suicidal thoughts? Does it relate to people not accepting gender pronouns?
- Key Point: People are afraid of being called a transphobe so they will endorse what they do not truly believe.
- What does it mean to be like salmon?
- Key Point: Marriage is between one man and one woman.
- What is the foundation of any functioning society?
- What is self-idolarty?
- What does the worldview of transgenderism say?
- What does the Christian worldview say?
- How is our body signifcant to God?
- Why does Allie believe if a person doesn’t believe in Genesis 1:26 they will then struggle with John 14:06?
- Around the 42 min mark, Allie covers another issue of Herschel Walker and abortion.
Check Out: Sorry, Ulta: Men Can’t Be Moms by Allie Beth Stuckey
If the video below does not work, please click the link above.
The Gospel Message– The Gospel message is good news, which means there’s bad news. We all are sinners and condemned. We all deserve the just punishment of God’s wrath. Christianity is unlike any other religion because we cannot earn our way into Heaven. God saw the weakness of man and his utter depravity. Yet, He showed us grace. Jesus, God, One Person of the Trinity, became God in the flesh, the God-Man. He was always perfect and sinless. And His humanity was perfected on the cross, living the full sinless life. He became our atonement sacrifice. Dying in our place, taking on the wrath of God upon Himself. He died on the cross, and He was resurrected because death could not hold Him. Jesus is the answer. We, as guilty sinners, need His blood to pay off our debt of sin. For all who put their faith in Him – meaning eyes are opened to the Gospel, we see ourselves as a sinner, we see the need for Christ, we desire our Savior, and we see the ugliness of our sin. Putting our faith in Jesus, we seek HIs forgiveness and repent from our sins, we turn away from our old way of life. We, through the work of the Holy Spirit, continue to become convicted of sin daily. Our eyes will never be the same again. We see things in a different light, and the truth of Christ affects how we live and serve Him. Christ tells us to count the cost. Salvation is a serious topic, it is not to be taken lightly. For a breakdown of this powerful message, understanding how Christ could be God and Man, why God required sacrifices, and more -please see: Why Did A Loving God Kill His Son? (Does God Hate?)
If you think you know the Gospel, check out these questions and see how prepared you are for the day someone might ask you why you believe: The Gospel Challenge (30 Question Quiz) – Are You Ready To Defend Your Faith?
Scripture To Meditate On –(ESV) John 15:06 – If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.
Community Prayer –
Christian Topics/Series Covered
Personal Blog: Peeking Beneath
Second Blog: UnAshamed Christian Housewife
Godly Men & Women I Recommend: Link To List
Resources For False Teaching: Recommended Websites For False Teachers/Teaching
Video Playlist: Christian Questions, Topics, False Teachers, Insights
Video Playlist: New Christian Believer
Video Playlist: Understanding False Teachings
Video Playlist: Sermons To Grow From
Social: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
COMMENT RULES– Rules For Comments (Why Some May Not Appear)