If you need help with blogging in general, on my second blog I have covered MANY topics on tutorials with WordPress. Customization. (Anything you can do with a free plan.) Sources for pictures, editing images, tips for bloggers and more.
General Blogging 101
But as a Christian blogger, we are called to do much more than just the basics. We cover scripture. We talk about God. We talk about things that are hard to hear. There are proper ways to go about this and very crucial we do not take the same approaches as the world, including how we reach out and connect with our audience.
I’ve made all of these posts hoping it will help you and guide you on what to focus on and how not to get sucked into the worldly way of “getting numbers”, getting overly confident about “knowledge” , and being prepared and accountable with the topics God puts on our hearts. Whether He wants us to post or not.
- Devotionals/Bible Studies | What To Know As A Christian Blogger
- 5 Things You Need To Know As A Christian Blogger
- Becoming A Christian Blogger | 5 Things You Should Know
- Temptation To Post When You Should Wait | Christian Blogger
- Are We Listening To God In Our Writing Or Self?
- 3 Ways To Engage Your Audience As A Christian Blogger
- When You Write The Hard Stuff
- 5 Things We Need To Stop Doing To Other Bloggers
- 5 Things To Focus On Instead Of Stats | Christian Blogger
- What God Taught Me About “Community” | Christian Blogger
- The Lie Social Media Gives That Christian Bloggers Continue To Spread
- The Right Way To Look At Stats | Christian Blogger
- How To Deal With Difficult Posts & Comments | Christian Blogger
- Are You Praying…While You Write/Blog/Comment?
- Are You Really A Christian Blogger?
- How Do I Talk About Christ More On My Blog?
- Do I Have To Talk About Jesus On Every Post?
Post Ideas & Inspiration