I understand a blog with over 600 posts is intimidating, so I wanted to make this a little easier on you.
IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR– If you are new to the blog, or are looking for posts you haven’t read, these pages have further posts that encourage you to draw closer to Christ, dive into Bible Study, becoming familiar with the Christian blogging community, and more.
- an assortment of posts to help you understand what it means to believe, what struggles Christians go through, and things to consider as you draw closer to Christ.
- Weekly I cover a book of the Bible and slowly go through the chapters with a summary. This page contains all of the posts I’ve previously covered.
- If you are looking for more Christian bloggers here is the spot to check out! Posts sharing the community spotlights (bloggers and a description of a post that spoke to me). Quotes from the community (taken from a particular post of theirs). Current community prayer list is available, too.
- If you are new to blogging as a Christian or would like knowing you’re not the only one who struggles you may enjoy these posts.
Sometimes I share the journey of not knowing and trusting God. Sometimes it’s about when I doubt. I want to be honest as a follower of Christ, and I want to show my weakness so that you can see God’s strength.
My Testimonies & Calling
- Threat Of Being Stabbed | My Testimony (1) – The first time I felt the Holy Spirit
- God Answered So I Made A Blog – Why I started my blog
- My Calling | Maybe You Were Like Me– This is why I write & my calling
- When I Heard God Speak My Heart – God spoke through someone to me
- Christ Healed My Eczema – Testimony– During a hard time in my childhood I looked to Christ
- Scratch Mark And God’s Assurance Dream – During my depression God answered me
Trusting God When My Husband And I Needed Answers June 2017
- Pt. 1- Prayer Left Me Exhausted But Relieved | My Life Update – Prayed Over House For God’s Assurance
- Pt. 2- God Will Use My Brokenness | Life Update– Days after prayer received panicking news
- Pt. 3 – Being Humbled To My Knees | Life Update– Remembering all the times God got me through before
- Pt. 4- God Has Answered Us | Life Update – God answering prayer ❤
- Additions to Inside Cup Blog Posts
- 100 Followers | What I’ve Learned As A Blogger
- 200 Followers | The Journey So Far
- 300 Followers | My Journey & Message For Other Bloggers
- 400 Followers | The Journey So Far
- My Blog’s Progress | How My Blog Grew In 2017
- 500 Followers | Wow, Thank You!
- 600 Followers | Thank You!
- 700 Followers!! | Thank You
- 800 Followers Thank You! & Introduction To Canva
- 900 Followers | When I Had No One, Thank You!
- 1,000 Followers Thank You | The Journey
- 1,500 Followers | Thank You
- Versatile Blogger Award
- TheCramm Award
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Mystery Blogger Award
- Liebster | Blogger Award
- Liebster | Blogger Award
- Light Of The World Blogger Award
More Personal Posts About Me & Talks About Book Series I’m Writing
- I Let My Husband Hold Me | Life Chat (200th Post)
- When I’ve Needed Encouragement
- Why Am I Writing A Christian Fantasy Book Series ?
- Fearing The Book Series
- I Saw My Life In His Hands
- Three Eviction Notices Within A Year
- God Is In The Good And Bad (And He Really Was!) | Life Update/Reflection
- My Heart Is Overflowing & Book Chat
- I’m Too Passive For My Own Good
- Emotional & Hypocritical
- Hell Was A Wake-Up Call | Life Chat
- I Complicated My Prayer Life
- What God Taught Me About “Community” | Christian Blogger
- Why I Talk About The Negative
- Things I’m Adjusting To In Blogging | Let’s Chat
- 3 Days Of Darkness & Urgency To Read Scripture
- I’m Disgusted With Myself Sometimes